Saturday, November 10, 2012

Beginnings

   This blog is mostly to share my life with others. I live such a blessed and beautiful life and I wanted a space that was my own to share my experiences as mommy and child of God. (And yes, post endless amounts of photos of my child) I have always wanted to blog but never found the time to get started until now. Hopefully I will encourage some and entertain a few along the way. 

The name:

 Grace is a concept that I didn't completely understand until recently in my life. It is something that I have to share with others; something I am called to give, and so thankful to receive. The name of my blog came from many different places, but most importantly it is a truth I have learned. Grace does happen, and Grace truly experienced will always result in Grace expressed. 


A few years ago I read the book "The Me I Want to Be" by John Ortberg. I wrote about the many ways I was challenged by this book here. Worth reading! Over two years later I find that I still need to be reminded of God's faithfulness and what it means to be a child of God on a daily basis. And the only way to do that is to live by grace

Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment